Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bore me a hole,
Call it a well.
Is that a boar?
I can't quite tell.
Bore me to death,
And him too.
He bore the pain
Better than me and you.


Bored : tired of the world; "strolled through Disneyland with a bored air".


I am not bored.


My latest project is the Times of India (Bangalore Times) puzzles section. This is after I completed the Hindu Crossword for the second time (last Saturday, no. 8572) - proof that the first time wasn't entirely a fluke, and a license to move on to higher things.

3 Comments:

Blogger abhas1 said...

Don't be bored!
try and be floored! ;)
I just went
through the Boards!
Listen to tha Doors,
the walls and the scores,
go over those chores
eat some soft s'mores
chicky, picky, sticky mores
I know this makes no sense,
only an effort to kill boars!

whatever

9:19 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Gaurav said...

Good. Nishanth and me reached a common conclusion today.

You are LOSING IT.

Now, You'll definitely get into NLS man.

4:52 AM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Andalite said...

dude.. try out the guardian crossword or the NY times... available on Asian Age... but i think its american biased! :P you trying for NLS? coolio all the best!

10:21 PM, April 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home