Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Sardar goes to a doctor for treatment.

Doctor:
Before treatment, show me your purse.

Surd:
Before treatment, show me your nurse!



This is, by 20000 miles, the saddest joke I have ever come across, or am likely to ever come across in the future. Gaurav and Ajay have this joke rating thing going on, and Gaurav got a zero for this one.
Must have been his lucky day. I can't think of a joke that is more deserving of a negative rating.
And needless to say, it made me laugh my guts out. I laughed, and then laughed at myself for laughing. It's just such an incredibly pathetic joke. No?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think its kinda cool

8:23 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Prateek said...

it definitely is as bad as you say, if not worse..

8:22 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Sataract said...

the audacity!!!!
the full timers in base started this thing called the shit crown for bad jokes and here jang and komo copy it!!!!!!!
well nyway.....like amar did, i laughed my head off too!!!
:)

3:48 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Andalite said...

Ok. I thinking crying would be the best! Poor souls!

4:05 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Sataract said...

and i forgot to say.......it wasnt fair of them to copy tht!!!!
it was the first good thing from base tht was original and the first original thing from base tht was good!!!

7:32 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger completebhejafry said...

brilliant blog, man.......hilaroius, seroiusly good stuff.....loved the weird poem........
bheja fry to u too

9:09 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Gaurav said...

I got a 0.
I got a 0.


*Shouts by shaking hands Bull's crush style.

10:05 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger amar said...

@ anon.. it is.

@ prateek.. it is.

@ satya.. sue them.

@ andalite.. you're right.

@ satya.. haha

@ completebhejafry.. thanks.

@ jang.. ouch

7:19 AM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home